WE ARE OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For customers and employee’s protection we are opening cautiously with new safety measures designed to protect our customers and employees.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
The well-being of our customers and the Natalie’s Bridals by blue Bloom family continues to be our top priority. Please see below for the latest updates on how we are responding to COVID-19.
OUR IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
We are opening by confirmed appointment only.
- During appointments mask encourage not required. If you choose not to wear a mask, please be mindful of others around you.
- All customers are required to sanitize their hands when they come into the store.
- We practice thorough cleaning protocols. The store is frequently cleaned according to CDC standards, including frequently disinfecting fitting rooms, surfaces, countertops, door handles, etc.
- We are limiting all private appointments to a total of four attendees in the store (bride + 3 Guests).
- Please Note: if you or anyone in your party has allergies, a cold, or symptoms of the flu, we will need to reschedule your appointment. Please be courteous to our employees and customers. Do not shop until you are symptom-free.
- Your stylist will pull your requested gowns, place them in your dressing room, and will be available for guidance, and information and answer any questions you might have during the try-on process.
WE’RE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
Natalie’s Bridals by Blue Bloom